Galaxy Leggings

6/14/2012

I absolutely love galaxy print, from probably around Christmas I have wanted the Galaxy Purple Leggings from Black Milk. I decided that if I got a job I'd get them as a congratulations/well done purchase. However after gaining employment I decided to use the money to fund general university life and having a wonderful time :). Recently I purchased a pink galaxy print, pegasus top from Topshop, which I adore. The material is super soft against my skin, it's a easy to wear, comfortable yet trendy top that can be thrown on. 


I still fancy the leggings :) they're simply gorgeous. But pricey. I'm hunting down a summer job currently so if I get that I'm considering purchasing them. How long will the trend live? Will it be worth the money?

                            


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe