6/22/2012






Lipstick Rimmel London 214 Firecracker, Yellow Nail Polish Urban Outfitters
3 Layer Necklace New Look, Denim Shirt F&F, Stripped Top Primark, Velvet Trousers H&M 



Happy Potter Pride Day! (20th June) 
*Draw a Deathly Hallows sign on your wrist to show your support/love*

We decided to be more inventive on our placement :). I deeply love Harry Potter. I should be going to the Making Of studios in 'London' (Watford!) soon. First I need a job = money; as it's not an expensive entry I simply want to fully enjoy the experience by being able to take full advantage of the gift shop afterwards. :D 

I would love to get instagram on my phone! Apparently the release of it being available on androids is only in the US! :( Bring it to the UK!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe