Horsing Around

8/26/2012



What am I wearing?
SUNGLASSES pulp
BLOUSE matalan
SHOES new look
GLASSES h&m
BELT primark
SKIRT h&m

Yay! Finally a proper outfit post :D, this is what I wore to church today. My youngest sister who's 11 (12 this week) took these photos for me! She's actually really talented! :) I didn't even need to edit them or anything. Granted she had to stand on a 'step' to get the angle as of course she's short being young and all, but she did a brilliant job. I should hire her as my photographer. This is me looking tanned! Haha :D not brown compared to some people but I'm dead happy with it. Courtesy of my wonderful holiday to Kos *post here* and getting burnt in the back garden, how British of me. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh Im in love with your nails!!!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I forgot to mention it's Cloud by Topshop.

      Delete
  2. That lilac top looks amazing on you- especially with your hair and beautiful tan! Your eyeliner is also perfect- I always find it really hard to do haha!

    www.lestyleconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    P.S. Great banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely comment :)

      I'm not actually wearing any eyeliner! I just have alot of eyelashes & a really good mascara.

      Thanks :D I recently changed it & wasn't 100% sure. Thank goodness for photoshop ey!

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous inspiration pictures!
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.

    Twitter
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll let my little sister know you liked her photography skills.

      I'll check your blog out :).

      Delete
  4. Adorable top! You look fab :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe