Galaxy you are the Pearl of my Eye

9/02/2012


What am I wearing?
Lace Up Brogue Ankle Boots - River Island
High Waisted Jeans - River Island
Pearl Collar Necklace - Topshop
Galaxy Pegasus Top - Topshop
White Undershirt - Primark
Sunglasses - Ray Bans
Handchain - Topshop
Bag - River Island

I've had a haircut, can you tell? The bleach dip dyed ends are practically gone!  They were soo damaged, I can't believe I used to have my whole head bleached. It must've been in awful condition, I probably didn't even realise at the time as I hadn't any healthy hair on my head to compare. With the dip dye the ends were suffering and the bleach had actually caused some of them to fall out giving me random layers which I tried evening out by getting some cut in. But now it's gone! My hair looks much thicker and healthier. I also had my fringe trimmed and new layers cut in as the previous ones had grown out. I think it's pretty short now; for me at least.  

I love this top. Bought on impulse in Topshop earlier in the year, it *temporarily* fulfilled my galaxy addiction. I don't own the photo above in any way. It's one I found on tumblr and got super excited over as I own that baby. It shows the top much more clearly than the ones with me wearing it. I pinned it up under the front and, twisted & tucked in the back, making it into a cropped tee. It's actually much looser and works well with tight bottoms, whether that be a skirt, leggings or disco pants. You can see that it actually has a pegasus faintly on the front; the head & front legs on the left and feathered wings on the right shoulder. I absolutely love fantasy and got so excited upon seeing this take on galaxy print that I had to buy it.                                     You've probably gathered by now that I wear high waisted stuff alot :), I find it super cosy and that it easily makes an outfit trendy. My feather, tribal sandals would've gone better with this outfit but I was afraid of my toes getting cold. I cannot believe it's September already! Where has the summer gone?! 
Back from Paris are you?

What is Jenna wearing?
 Black Waterfall/Asymmetric Skirt - River Island
Lace Insert Bralet - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - French Brand Agathe
Le Pliage Bag - Longchamp
Bracelet - French Jewellers
Navy Vest Top - Topshop
 Gold Braid Belt - H&M
Sunglasses - Ray Bans
Denim Jacket - Mexx
Ring - River Island

My beautiful, wonderful best friend Jenna has graced us with her presence after working along the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in Paris for the summer. Not having seen her in two months we met for a much needed catch up and spot of window shopping *oh how we are looking forward to loan day!*. Our visits are usually months apart as we attend university in different cities, making our time together that more special. We of course have the regular Skype session, phone calls and Facebook message bombarding :'D. As she dresses so well I thought I'd include her lovely days' outfit with all you Beauts.  

<3



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh I NEED some galaxy print in my life!!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe