Granny Chic

9/27/2012




Cable Knit H&M Pleated Midi Skirt River Island | Pearl Collar Necklace Topshop | Black Patent Loafers F&F

I've been told on various occasions that I dress like a grandma or referred to as Vintage Girl. I guess it's just my love of knitwear. Welcome to my new garden. It is tiny! I was really sad about it's lack of grass. It's just a square with a stoned floor, weeds and a wheelie bin stuck in the middle. Although it doesn't actually look too bad in these pictures which surprised me.  

I still need to buy a full length mirror for my room & didn't realise this outfit looked better with the jumper tucked in until near the end of the day. Anyway isn't this cute? :) Such a cosy, winter outfit. Team with some boots and long knitted socks and you're away. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe