Snug as a Bug

9/05/2012

What am I wearing? 
Black & Gold Chain Belt - Miss Selfridge
Feather, Tribal Sandals - River Island
Nail Varnish - Rimmel London 230
White, Burlesque Print Tee - H&M
Pink Waterfall Skirt - Matalan  
Wide Brim Hat - Accessorize

You may recognise this outfit from my cheeky new 'about me' picture in the sidebar. My editing skills got the better of me and I decided to release that lil snippet before I actually wrote the post. Don't you just love Sundays? I wore this to church, granted I didn't actually wear the hat (you know hats indoors and all that). However I did snuggle up on the sofa after my Sunday roast and apple strudel & ice cream with le Mac, wearing the hat and my beloved Jack Wills hoodie :). The skirt is a recent purchase from Matalan(!), this is my second time wearing it and man is it comfy! I wore it the entire day just around the house and it was just as comfortable as wearing my PJ bottoms (which I usually do on Sunday afternoons). 

The hat creates such a classic look, I felt so confident and sassy ;). It reminds me alot of Mille from Made in Chelsea. In the previous series she often wore a similar style hat in everyday outfits consisting of jeans, winter layers and heels. As winter is drawing in my beautiful feather, tribal sandals are going to be reserved for nights out and the occasional 'Sunday dress' attire. Saying that, I have been known to wear sandals in the pouring rain. I always prolong cutting severs with my favourite summer staple.   

I had a lot of fun taking these pictures. The skirt was wonderful to swish about with it's waterfall/asymmetric cut and eye popping colour. :)  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute look! Love the maxi skirt. :)

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe