Casual Night Out

10/03/2012

Hand Chain Topshop | Top F&F | High Waisted Jeans River Island | Pink Skinny Belt H&M | Leather Jacket Topshop

To me 'casual' is wearing something you feel comfortable in, yet trendy. Of course there's the tracksuit bottoms/tiny shorts chilling in the house kinda casual too ;). Last Friday I was meant to head to Manchester for a YSA dance. I'm one of those people who loves certain items of clothing & wears them to death. So with this top I decided to wear it backwards to mix it up a lil. It only works because I've tucked it into high waisted jeans, otherwise the top has a lovely waterfall cut which would make it super obvious that I've worn it the wrong way.
     
I absolutely love my hand chain, I got it really cheaply in Topshop. A student discount & unexpected less than stated on label mix. The chain is shorter than my other one so it sits nicely in place, making it much more wearable. The leather jacket is also a new purchase, :) it's so useful and has already been worn an awful lot. I've noticed a fair few people around campus also have the same one. 

So as I said, I was meant to be going to Manc. About five minutes from my house the car got a flat tyre, so we chilled in the Wickes carpark snug in the car while it poured with rain and waited for Michelle's dad to come rescue us! We could no longer go as spare tyres are not as safe to drive along the motorway, which was disappointing. So we met up with some other people and headed for a late night KFC and random trip to Asda.  

Look how upset we were!

 Yay! Help is here!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe