Gifts For Him

11/29/2012

*pink text: hyperlinks
1. Studded iPhone 4 Case ebay £11.85
2. Collar Tips Studs Topman £8
3. Leather Wool Mix Brogues River Island £85
4. Gatonby Farisle Crew Jack Wills £129
5. Boy London Sweater ebay £15.95
6. Deluxe Rucksack Republic £22
7. Burgundy Beanie Topman £10

Buying gifts from November 1st is perfectly acceptable and as it's almost December (eek!), it's definitely time to get cracking. I've put together some gift suggestions suitable for boyfriends, brothers or male friends. They're probably items I would purchase as a guy. Online gift sections are rife with novelty items that I've steered away from; maybe I just don't appreciate the humour? I wanted it to be items that would maintain their use after the Christmas season and that someone would actually want. Surprisingly guys are actually quite difficult to buy for, at least if you have a particular person in mind it gives you a starting point. I absolutely love buying presents for people and putting thought into each aspect. Unfortunately my student budget doesn't stretch for presents and so I'll be baking lots of mince pies and generally getting over excited throughout the holiday season. So far my exclamations and pure child delight over the Christmas trees and decorations that have popped up over uni has granted me some weird looks. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice blog, do you have a mystery guy your wanting to buy for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This comment really made me laugh, cheeky question. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha :) thats what i'd say if i had one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it this is the same person? As exciting as a 'mystery guy' sounds, I don't have one :).

      Delete
  3. Ye same person, i'm surprised you don't your gorgeous, although i guess that doesnt mean you have to like someone, well Christmas date time, although i dont actually know you so i'm probably talking rubbish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) that's sweet of you. However the time of year doesn't affect my perception on dating, I'm simply very fussy.

      Delete
    2. Well im sure you'll find a nice guy soon :)

      Delete

Subscribe