Disco Till Dusk | Fashion

12/29/2012


Pegasus Galaxy Top & Pearl Collar Topshop | Disco Pants River Island

I've finally got a lovely pair of disco pants! I'm super excited to own some as I love everything high waisted, they're glitzy and perfect for a night out. It's always a challenge to find cute clothes for a night out that are 'modest' *Mormon clothing standards*. These were a Christmas present from River Island, I simply don't think I could justify the American Apparel ones. (Should I do a proper 'What I got for Christmas' post?) I've been after a pair for ages and initially considered the vibrant blue or gold disco pants. Neither of which were colours that I really lusted for, these babies are a beautiful, subtle grey/purple colour with a glittery sheen. Far more suited to my current wardrobe and personal style.    

I sported this outfit on Boxing Day when we had lots of family over and indulged in yet more and more glorious food. My sister and I even have matching nails at the minute :), pastel colours and the ring finger on both hands overlaid with a crackle polish from Topshop in Cloud. A shade that I also own in a 'usual' nail polish. It has a much more lovely finish that the harsh black crackle polish that was so popular a few years back. Topshop generally has so many cute colours and good range of nail polishes. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe