Why Are You Always So Happy?! | Fashion

12/12/2012


Knitted Cardigan Zara Lace Dress (old) Dorothy Perkins | Mint Bodycon Skirt and Faux Silk Scarf H&M  Wedges New Look

My lovely friend Michelle took these after church on Sunday, you can check out her blog here. Outfit photos are always slightly awkward and entertaining :). This is our local LDS/Mormon chapel, isn't it pretty (you probably can't see the spire all that well). I enjoy having at least one day a week where I know I'll get the chance to dress up pretty and wear heels. What do you think of my new hair? :) 

I often get asked why I'm so happy. A funny question that I usually answer with a question in return, I love hearing how people got to that conclusion and why it seems weird to them. Life is brilliant, why would you not be happy?! I wonder whether it's because of my beliefs and that is what people recognise to be different. *Plan of Happiness* Being apart of the church is such an important, joyous aspect of my life. It makes me feel inner peace and contentment *cliches but true*. Why actively deprive yourself of loving life and feeling happy? That baffles me. I'm not even talking about whether or not 'bad things happen' or depression or any such topic. Simply my choice to try and have a positive and enthusiastic outlook each day. There's plenty of fun to be found in the little things. Sure you may get some weird looks for getting excited, I certainly do but it's completely worth it. :D I hope you're all having a wonderful week and getting excited for the Christmas holidays! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe