Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight | Fashion

12/25/2012


Cable Knit Jumper H&M | Lavender Shirt Jack Wills | Belt New Look | Jeans Zara Worker Boots River Island

I am loving this Christmas season! I hope you all are having beautiful family bonding time, eating ridiculous amounts of delicious food, got some lovely presents and are reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas. As I'm home it's only right I take advantage of various family members to take some outfit pictures ;). These were shot in my little sister Crystal's room on Christmas Eve. It's so lovely to be home. To feel homely and cosy. I have grown to like our house with all the fields and countryside nearby. An American who came to visit us stated that our windows remind her of Harry Potter and got super excited that we have a cupboard under the stairs. The cupboard I can understand the association, but the windows? Really?      

This cable knit from H&M actually fits kind of weirdly, maybe it's my fault for purposely buying it a few sizes too big. I would very much like a Peckson Cable Sweater from Jack Wills and actually went hunting for one at our local outlet store in Bicester Village before Christmas, unfortunately they had none. The Jack Wills sale has already started and you can now purchase it for £54 here. Not sure what colour I would get and I should really start saving for my exciting summer holiday adventure. I did already get a lovely cable knit for Christmas I have yet to wear :). Happy holidays everyone! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe