A World of White Magic

1/22/2013


It's finally snowed properly here in Preston! This year I decided to give snow a chance and actually appreciate it :). I generally dislike the cold and wet, but now I'll walk through with my clear umbrella glazing at the falling snow and ponder over how pretty everything looks. I was surprised that the roads and paths were pretty clear meaning life doesn't have to stop (another reason I tend to find snow annoying). If it was a proper snow day I'd much rather spend it at my family home. It didn't even feel too cold! While I was visting Birmingham last week it was reaching -4 without any snow. I must say I was super happy to wear my Gryffindor scarf and discuss the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour London with my fellow students. I went there over the Christmas period with my family. It was the. Best. Day. Ever.

On another note what are peoples' recommendations for someone wanting to start using/purchase a DSLR? :)    

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe