You Fancy Huh | Fashion

1/03/2013

*pink text: hyperlinks
Leather Jacket Topshop Lavender Blouse Matalan Skirt Primark Shoes New Look Spike Bracelet Claires (similar here) 

I do have a NYE post ready for posting, I'm just waiting on some photos. So in the meantime here's a lovely outfit post :). This is the typical attire I've been wearing to church recently. It seems the winter-esque has creeped into my brain resulting in pairing darker tones and wearing more black. A colour I enjoy shying away from, much preferring the pastel tones of spring and warmth of summer. The jacket is a lovely number I picked up from Topshop at the beginning of the academic year, the only negative of which is that the sleeves have zips going up a few inches on the cuffs which previously would catch on my hair yet after folding them over slightly it has worked a treat and makes it much more comfortable and practical to use. I seem to have made a mental pact to constantly wear heels to church, as of September I can recall only wearing flat shoes once or twice. I hope you've all had a wonderful New Years Eve and are looking forward to an incredible 2013. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe