A Taste of the Country

2/19/2013

*Pink text: hyperlinks

This semester I have the least amount of timetabled hours in education since the start of my schooling, I love to be busy and can't wait for my new exciting job to start so I have much more fulfilling things to do with my spare time rather than be bored out of my mind. So I decided to explore my student living area, discovering a local park. It's quite lovely with a countryside feel, full of nostalgia reminding me of my childhood in Ireland and country walks we traditionally take whenever we have an extended family gathering. It was fun to wonder around and smile to myself at the notion of all the local dog walkers and families, feeling the most sense of community spirit since moving here. The first time owning a pair of Hunter wellies really appealed to me for the practical aspect rather than simply for the trendy, festival, British element. It's just a shame they're so expensive! If you follow me on instagram, you've already seen these photos :). I've gone abit instaddicted and  unashamedly loving it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe