I Believe in Grace and Choice | Fashion

2/11/2013

*Pink text: hyperlinks
 Bowler Hat Topshop  | Pearl Collar Necklace Topshop Cable Knit Cardigan River Island Peplum Top H&M Long Black Vest Top Miss Selfridge Leggings River Island

The weather seems to be slowly getting warmer and thus I risked going to uni in just this without a coat or extra layer. Safe to say I was pretty chilly but it looked lovely and sunny in contrast to the usual grey skies of the North West. When will it be socially acceptable to bust out the sunglasses?! Personally I think sunglasses are one of the best things about summer attire, and excitingly designed sandals too of course. You may notice I am no longer wearing my Eylure Semi Permanent Eyelashes, they lasted roughly ten days and were a wonderful treat. I throughly enjoyed waking up everyday feeling like a pretty princess, five pound well spent. However for holidays, swimming and such I think getting my eyelashes tinted is a much better idea.

Today the applications for Jack Wills Best Summer Job in Great Britain have opened! I am so frigging excited! Last year I made it into the top 25 girls and would be ridiculously ecstatic if I won this year. The process is different which was a surprise as last year it was a video application. It's an incredible four week summer Marketing and Retail Internship, being a brand ambassador, a trip to the US, a years university tuition fees and much, much more! They also offer a similar internship for those in America entitled The Best Summer Job in America.   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe