You look so tumblr | Fashion

2/06/2013

*Pink text: hyperlinks
Hunting Jacket Matlock & Brown  | Bowler Hat Topshop | Cable Knit H&M | Shirt DIY | Black Jeans Miss Selfridge 

I'm so happy with how these pictures turned out! While at university I tend to do less outfit posts as I find it awkward asking people to take the photos whereas at home I take perfect liberty with getting my younger sisters to do it. Previously I've attempted the self timer mode on my little digital camera but the focus was always out, yet today it decided to work super well! I took these in my little university back garden by balancing my camera on our wheelie bin and windowsill. It looks like regular outfit posts are once again on the horizon.

Today I received the best compliment; my friend Rickie said I look like one of those tumblr pictures that get loads of notes. I love tumblr and other fashion blogs and thus being influenced by so many different sources and people. My tutor also said I remind him of Culture Club, not the best compliment but he meant it nicely haha. It's probably the hat. 

The hunting jacket I acquired recently while visiting extended family. It's got that oversized, vintage feel to it :), I love how British and high quality it is.  I've been considering buying a fur collar/scarf to jazz it up a tad. When I was younger I actually did horse riding and won a rosette! I'm not a massive fan of the concept of fox hunting (the poor foxes) and so instead I'd like to give clay pigeon shooting a try. On the note of being British I received an email today from Jack Wills informing me about their Best Summer Job in Great Britain 2013 (eeek!), I applied last year and after mass public support and many votes made it into the top 25 girls in GB. This year let's make it a win! :D   

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love you outfit! I really struggle to take outfit pics - yours are amazing. Look so arty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D. They're so tricky to take by yourself especially without a fancy camera or tripod. I'm so happy you think they look arty! :D Xx

      Delete
  2. such a gorgeous outfit and photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this outfit, fab coat and the hat lots so cute on you, love your blog!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much :D I'm so happy you like it! Xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe