Easter Snow | Fashion

3/27/2013

*Pink text: hyperlinks
 Denim Jacket The Ragged Priest  | Worker Boots River Island Snood Borrowed | Long Black Tee Primark |  Unicorn Cropped Tee Topshop

I simply cannot believe the weather, it seems the world is going topsy turvy. Snow in March!!! The poor daffodils are struggling to bloom and we should be sunbathing and eating lunch out in the garden. Instead it's blankets, heating and lazy days indoors. I'm staying in my family home as it's now the Easter holidays :D, one of my absolutely favourite times of the year. Due to all the wonderful chocolate and of course the actual reason we have Easter. I'm definitely not ashamed to say I've been taking full advantage of my Creme Egg fling and have bought lots of Easter goodies, even indulging in a cross bun loaf which both smelt and tasted frigging delicious! 

Braving the garden to take shots for a university project I thought I'd actually take some outfit and general garden shoots at the same time. A simple, generic everyday outfit both comfortable and easy to throw together. I still love my Ragged Priest jacket I managed to snap up cheaply while shopping in Manchester months ago, perfect for slouching with a touch of tie dye and studs. Currently lusting over their Candy Sweat! Studs and pastel combinations are forever a win. 

We're celebrating Easter on Good Friday as my Dad works away and thus our fun, chocolate eating joy will be blissfully prolonged and throughly had :). I wish you all a lovely Easter season full of chocolate, spring roasts, reflection and love of the atonement. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe