The Expanse of Life

4/02/2014


"God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early." Psalms 46:5


It's only just hit me that in a few short weeks I can no longer say the words;

"I'm a student."

What do I then say instead?

"I'm a graduate." 

?

It seems so much of our lives is defined by tiles or roles. While it wonderful to fit in the dynamics of the universe. Can we not ever simply be?

To be one self.

That is, after all who you carry with you on this journey and experience we call life. To revel in the joyous state that is to know yourself and to know who you are. The wonder that is forever changing in a flurry of emotions, sights, sounds and states. To be at peace with the very essence of oneself.

You are of divine and infinite worth. Irregardless of your defined role.

"Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;" Doctrine & Covenants 18:10 

While the wide expanse of forever stretches out in front of me, I am full of hope as the adventure of life continues.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe