I GRADUATED YO!

7/29/2014


University is done. Dusted. Over. 

However for the rest of my life I know education will have a deep appeal. Like a shiny object drawing me in and teasing my mind. Maybe it's because I have a degree so young I still feel like education is always a natural step.. Either way I aim to forever learn. 

These past three years have gone by so fast! I have worked my little butt off and now it's time to take a step back and realise what I have accomplished. I am so blessed to have been able to spend the day with so many wonderful people and have such a great support network. University is such an insane, glorious experience and I think I've pulled through it pretty well ;). 

I am definitely not the same person I was three years ago. Life is now to be embraced for the dear adventure it is. However I have always hated this 'real world' rubbish. If the real world is a 9-5 job you hate, being miserable and doing the same routine from now until forever, I think I'll be staying over here on the fantasy spectrum. 

'Real life' is simply the life you are now living! From the most mundane to the crazy exciting. What is important is whether or not you like it! Some of the best advice I was ever given was to always do/study/explore that which you enjoy, that way the rest of your life will always contain something that helps make you happy.

And isn't happiness one of the most important elements of our existence at the end of the day?! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe