Kensington Gardens Photography

12/14/2015


On my way to visit the Serpentine Gallery for the first time, I discovered these gardens. The gallery is situated either side of the Thames across two venues. Getting off the tube at Lancaster Gate I followed the well known London map posts and was delighted when I realised the journey would take me right through these massive gardens. Spanning fields, water features and countless dog walkers, reminding me of the open spaces in Stockholm. 

While there were many people in the gardens it still had such a calming and beautiful effect. I ended up enjoying my visit here far more than the art gallery which certainly seems ironic. Only exploring a very small portion of the gardens, it again reinforced to me just how family friendly London can be. You would never imagine that this area is just off a busy road and only 3minutes walk from a tube station. 

Similar Posts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe