Festive Snaps 2015

1/17/2016


I love taking photos, especially family pictures at Christmas time! You know when we have kids in the future I'll be one of those mums getting artsy instagram shots of her kids constantly!! Some photos are to precious to share with the internet but I wanted to record  some of my favourite snaps that I was able to capture this holiday season. From homemade mince pies to countryside walks, Crystal doing my nails, sister selfies and the incredible fire place that warms our family home in the freezing Peak District. Although I'm shocked by how mild this winter has been so far! It's only just starting to get freezing here in London. I hope that you've all had an incredible holiday season and feel energised to take on these next few winter months. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe