What I Got For Christmas 2015

1/13/2016


It's not often I do posts like this but with beautiful photos and my sister's gorgeous IKEA bedsheets it seems a shame not to. I had such a wonderful Christmas season in both England's Peak District and in a little northern village with family. It was our first Christmas as a married couple and it meant so much just to unwind and be around so much love. While I love the energy and atmosphere of London, it's refreshing to revisit quaint little English villages. 

I was showered with pastel themed gifts and chocolate. My parents created a beautiful gift package with the Ted Baker wrapping above and filled it with both Ted Baker and Soap & Glory toiletries. Things I never splash out on myself but always longingly gaze at in Boots. It was so thoughtful and the packaging to die for. Untie the bow, lift up the 'lid' then see it untwist like a Christmas cracker and reveal an opening! Only to be resealed/packaged with ease. It's currently sitting on my bedroom window empty because I can't bear to throw it away. 

Perfume is also a little indulgence that I have only just started discovering, but I find I'm so particular!! Last birthday I got a Jimmy Choo Blossom fragrance and it took me over half an hour smelling different scents until I decided on that one. Just off Oxford Street I was introduced to a brand called Love and Other Stories (a branch of H&M) and fell in love with it's store aesthetics, products and soooo many of their perfumes. I couldn't believe how many I liked! And for Christmas my wonderful husband surprised me with one of them; Punk Bouquet (Frothy vanilla soda on a rebellious bed of roses). All of their body/beauty range looks incredible and this scent is my current favourite. The packaging again is beautiful and the description so funny and entertaining. 

Other wonderful gifts include Rose Gold headphones, Mother of Pearl earnings, an insane scarf that turns into a blanket and has made all my warm dreams come true! Seriously. I'm obsessed with it. Personalised Christmas/home ornaments, Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel and even more chocolate!! Sadly I wasn't able to include everything due to timing and lighting but I am so grateful for everything I received this season and even more so for friends, family and all the opportunities and life discovery we experience. Life can be rough but I'm so blessed and grateful. Looks like this New Year I'll be smelling like rebellious roses and frothy vanilla, forever wrapped in a blanket scarf and eating chocolate all while being surrounded with love!! #soppy  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe